Jagananna Smart Town Application Eligibility Selection Guidelines
Jagananna Smart Town Application Eligibility Selection Guidelines Jagananna MIG Layouts/smart townships Online Application Procedure Middle Class families Smart Town House Jagananna Smart Town online Application Form Download Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Details How to Select Smart Township members Guidelines on identification of sites జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ దరఖాస్తు Jagananna Smart Town Benefits selection Procedure and Complete Details Smart Town Plot sizes Minimum Annual Income Requirement
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Key Features
- The Andhra Pradesh Government Chief Minister Launched new scheme with the name of Jagananna Smart Town. This Scheme main aim provide land to MIGs (Middle Income Group) and develop conies with all features . The location of the site proposed for MIG layouts shall have demand for house sites and the layout locations within five kilometres from existing urban areas.
- MIG Layouts three (3) categories of plots the plot size will depend on the household income the layouts are 150 Sq.Yards , 200 Sq.Yards and 240Sq.Yards
- The eligible people annual income should above Rs. 3.00 lakhs and up to Rs.18.00 Lakhs
- Government Employees also can take MIG layout with affordable prices .
- Government Providing Parks and Good infrastructure
- Broad roads, drainage systems, street lighting will be arranged
- No legal issues
- The location of site is such that the common facilities like school, transportation, medical facilities etc are within reasonable range
Read More : AP Sachivalayam Departmental Test Papers
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme
- All households including Government Employees with an annual income of above Rs. 3.00 lakhs
and up to Rs.18.00 Lakhs can apply for Jagananna Smart Town.
- Annual income of an individual is from Rs. 3 Lakh to 6 Lakh, he is eligible for 150 square yards plot.
- Individual earnings from Rs. 6 Lakh to 12 Lakh are eligible for a 200 square yard plot.
- Those who are earning Rs. 12 Lakh to 18 Lakh annually, are eligible for 240 square yard plots.
How to Apply Jagananna Smart Town House Scheme Online Application Form
- Every Individual can fill application form through offline only.
- Applicants fill application form and submit to Ap Sachivalayam Planning Secretary.
- After receive all applications the constitution of Committees at the District level and the State Level committees will examine all applications
How to Download AP Jagannana Smart Town Application Form
- Government of Andhra Pradesh prescribed specific application form through G.O.Ms.No.38 Dated:09.04.2021 MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (M) DEPARTMENT
- Click Here to Download Application form
Name of Municipality/ Corporation:
1. Name* :
2. S/o D/o W/o :
3. Occupation :
4. Address :
5. Mobile Number :
6. Annual Income : Rs.
7. Are you interested in
Buying plot in the MIG
Layout proposed to be : Yes / No
Developed by the
8. Extent required : 150 Sq Yds /200 Sq Yds / 240 Sq Yds.
9. Please Specify Preferred
b) Distance from the Municipal Office
* One middle class family with the income of above Rs. 3.00 lakhs and up to 18.00 Lakhs per annum is eligible to apply for one plot only
Guidelines for selection and finalization of Jagananna Smart Town MIG layout sites
- i. The location of the site proposed for MIG layouts shall have demand for house sites.
- ii. Interior areas which do not have any future growth shall be avoided.
- iii. Existing employment opportunities available in the area need to be considered to decide site location.
- iv. Site should have existing approach road.
- v. As far as possible, avoid lands having weak soil bearing capacity.
- vi. The site should be on elevated ground. It should have appropriate slope to afford good facility of drainage. Site prone to submergence due to heavy rains shall be avoided.
- vii. Sites nearer to ponds, pools of water, water logged areas must be avoided. viii. The site should be contiguous and as far as possible regular shape. ix. The source for Potable water should be ensured.
- x. The surrounding of site should be expandable.
- xi. The orientation of site should be such that it receives natural light and air in plenty.
- xii. The location of site is such that the common facilities like school, transportation, medical facilities etc are within reasonable range.
- xiii. Within ULB maximum 3 KM from developed area in case of Municipality, within ULB or maximum 5 Km from the developed area in case of Municipal Corporations.
- xiv. Nearby contiguous to the Pedalandariki illu sites.
- xv. Cost involved in providing trunk infrastructure and Cost for Infrastructure development shall be kept in mind while selecting the site preferably existing infra / Jagananna colonies.
- xvi. Site selected must be free from litigation.
- xvii. Master plan Land use to be considered. If site is suitable for residential development and requires CLU, the same shall be indicated.
- xviii. Demand survey shall be conducted by the respective Municipal Commissioners of all ULBs and Nagar panchayats for assessing the demand for MIG plots through ward secretariats and shall place before concerned district level committees for further action. The Survey Format is annexed with this order for necessary action.
- xix. It is proposed to take up layouts/smart townships in 150/200/250 Acres of land in the District Headquarters and 50/100 Acres in the other areas depending up on the requirement after assessing the preliminary demand. Size of layout/ townships may vary with the approval of Government.
- xx. Three (3) categories of plot with the following size and household income is proposed:
|MIG – I
|For households with an annual income of above Rs. 3.00 lakhs and up to Rs.18.00 Lakhs
|MIG – II
|200 Sq. Yards
|MIG – III
|240 Sq. yards.
- xxi. One middle class family with the income of above Rs. 3.00 lakhs and up to 18.00 Lakhs per annum is eligible to apply for one plot only.
- xxii. It is proposed to acquire lands on par with the procedure followed in respect of acquisition of land for providing House pattas. (As per G.O.Ms.No.487 Revenue Department, dated 29-11-2019).
- xxiii. Metropolitan Region Development Authority/Urban Development Authority, Andhra Pradesh Rajiv Swagruha Corporation Limited, APTIDCO or any agency as decided by Government is the implementing agency.
- xxiv. Notwithstanding anything contained in the aforesaid guidelines, the State Government shall reserve the right to issue any alteration/change/modification etc. either on policy or implementation on the subject, which will be final and binding.