AP Telangana State Revised Family Pension Rules 1980
AP Telangana State Revised Family Pension Rules 1980 Andhra Pradesh Service Pension Family Pension Rules 2017 2018 AP Family Pension Calculation State Government Employees Family Pension Status and complete rules on Unmarried Son Family Pension to Widow/widower Unmarried son/ daughter. and Extension of family pension to unmarried-widowed-divorced daughter and documents required for family pension to documents required for family pension to unmarried daughter. Family pension scheme for unmarried daughter widow daughter pension in railway family pension to unmarried son family pension eligibility criteria railway family pension unmarried daughter family pension for unmarried daughter percentage of disability for family pension. Income certificate for family pension and conditions for grant of family pension to unmarried daughter Pension Rules in Telugu
What is Family Pension?
Family pension is defined in Section 57 as a regular monthly amount payable by the employer to a person belonging to the family of an employee in the event of death because to help that family . While Pension and family pension are qualitatively different. The former is paid during the lifetime of the employee while the latter is paid on his death to surviving family members. However, in case of family pension, since there is no employer-employee relationship between the payer and the payee, therefore, it is taxed as ‘Income from Other Sources’ in the hands of the nominee(s). So, In respect of family pension, deduction u/s 57(iia) of Rs.15000 or 1/3rd of the amount received, whichever is less, is available.
Family Pension Rules in Telangana TS AP
TS AP Family Pension (Rules 50 of the AP RPR Rules, 1980)
- Family Pension is payable to the family of a Government servant who dies while in service or after retirement.
- And Family for the purpose of Family Pension means
Family Pension Category – I
- Wife / husband
- Sons/unmarried daughters including widowed/divorced daughters up to the date of his/her marriage/remarriage or till the date he/she starts earning or till the age of 25 years, whichever is the earliest
- consequently Sons/daughters who are physically/mentally disabled throughout their life subject to certain conditions
Family Pension Category – II
- Furthermore Unmarried/widowed/divorced daughters and parents who were totally dependent on the Government servant
- while he was alive where the deceased employee left behind neither widow nor child.
- When unmarried/widowed/divorced daughters and parents are alive the family pension shall be paid first to the widowed/divorced daughters
- and then to the parents. Furthermore, Father precedes mother
- If the son or daughter is suffering from any disorder or disability of mind or physically crippled or disabled so as to render him unable to earn a living even after the attaining the age of 21 years, family pension is payable for life subject to certain conditions.
Calculation of Family Pension
While Family pension is calculate at two rates:
Enhanced Rate –
- Enhanced Rate of Family Pension is calculated at 50% of emoluments last drawn and in case of death after retirement, it is restricted to the pension admitted to the individual.
- The enhanced rate of family pension is payable for a maximum period of 7 years and not beyond the notional date on which the deceased would have attained the age of 65 years (Applicable only if service rendered is not less than 7 years)
Normal Rate —
- Normal Rate of Family Pension is calculate at 30% of the Emoluments last draw.
- Family Pension resulting in a fraction when calculate, is round off to the next higher rupee.
Central Government Family Pension Rules G.Os and Proceedings
|O.M. No. O.M. Date||Subject||Click Here|
|Eligibility of divorced daughters for grant of family pension – clarification regarding. 07/24/2017||Eligibility of divorced daughters for grant of family pension – clarification regarding.||Eligibility of divorced daughters for grant of family pension – clarification regarding.|
|45/3/2008-P&PW (F) 08/08/2016||Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners – reg.||Download (459.02 KB)|
|45/3/200S-P&PW (F) 04/29/2016||Special benefit in cases of. death and disability in service- Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners-reg||Download (695.89 KB)|
|No.1/18/01-P&PW(E)(Vol.II) 11/05/2015||Competent Medical Officer/Board for issuing certificate of disability for the purpose of family pension under rule 54 of CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972 – reg.||Download (383.99 KB)
Download (329.84 KB)
|45/3/2008-P&PW (F) 11/20/2014||Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners – reg||Download (2.32 MB)|
|1/18/01-P&PW(E)(VoI.II) 09/30/2014||Competent Medical Officer/Board for issuing certificate of disability for the purpose of family pension under rule 54 of CCS (pension) Rules, 1972 – reg.||Download (626.59 KB)|
|1/27/2011-P&PW(E) 09/20/2013||Submission of Form 14 by the spouse to the pension disbursing bank after the death of the pensioner – instructions reg.||Download (111.86 KB)
Download (666.2 KB)
|1/13/09-P&PW(E) 09/11/2013||Eligibility of widowed/divorced daughters for grant of family pension – clarification regarding.||Download (129.58 KB)
Download (853.08 KB)
|1/27/2011-P&PW (E) 07/01/2013||Simplification of pension process for permanently disabled children/siblings and dependent parents – instructions regarding. This Departments O.M. No.l/19/11-P&PW (E), dated 3.8.2011, O.M. NO.l/6/2008-P&PW (E), dated 22.6.2010 and O.M. No.1/21/91-P&PW (E), dated 20.1.93 refer.||Download (190.26 KB)
Download (1.42 MB)