Download Revised Annual Verification Certificate for AP Pensioners
Revised Annual Verification Certificate for AP Pensioners 2019 2020 2018 Andhra Pradesh Treasury Life Certificate Download PDF AP State Govt Pensioners Digital life certificate Online Service Pension Family Pension Annual Verification Certificate Form how to submit Life Certificate in Online Application TS Telangana Latest Verification certificate for Pensioners Life Certificate for Pensioners Annual Verification Certificate for Pensioners 2018 2019 Andhra Pradesh Revised Life Certificate for Pensioners Online Service Pension Verification Certificate For Pensioners AP Pensioners Digital Life Certificate for Pension Yearly submit Pension Life Certificate instructions Download AP Pensioners Pension Life Certificate Download PDF Pensioners Yearly Verification Certificate submit last date how to submit Pensioners life certificate in online. Check Monthly Pension Amount in Online Pension Account Slips Pension PPO Number Search by Name
Download AP Pensioners Pension Life Certificate
Instruction for Annual Verification Certificate for AP Pensioners
- All State government service pensioners/family pensioners receiving pensions through Treasury Pension Payment Unit, , will have to submit annual verification certificates .
- Annual Verification Certificate duly affixing passport size photographs dully attested by the Gazetted Officer / Bank Manager or Notary
- therefore Annual Life Verification Certificate should be submit between November 1 to March 31
- The same should be submit by post or in person to the concerned branch Pension Payment Offices.
- While If Pensioners not submit the Annual Veri. Certificate the pension shall be stop from April 1st on wards
- The Pension distributing officer can sign the certificate if the pensioner appears personally before the pension distributing officer.
- in addition In the months of November & December every year, the District Treasury Officers at the District level, the Sub-Treasury Officers at the Sub-Treasury level, the Assistant Pension Payment Officers in the Twin cities, shall fix the date and time for the pensioners,( those who are below 75 years of age) to come to their offices to physically submit their Annual Verification Certificate and the above officers shall certify the identification of the pensioners.
AP Family Pensioners Annual Verification Certificate Instructions
- Family pensioners who are below 55 years of age have to submit
- the certificate signed by a gazetted officer to the effect of non-remarriage/remarriage certificate.
- Also, family pensioners who got employment on compassionate grounds or re-employed prior to receipt of family pension and are continuing in government service would have to necessarily submit the annual certificate through their drawing officer concerned.
- furthermore, This Certificate shall carry pensioner’s photograph, latest residential address and in the case of family pensioner, they shall invariably produce remarriage and non-employment certificates and the date of birth.
- Finally, the life certificate submit in treasury office