AP Telangana GPF Advance Rules Temporary LoanHome » AP Employees » AG AP GPF »
AP Telangana GPF Advance Rules Temporary Loan Rules in AP TS new gpf withdrawal rules for purchase of flat car house marriage Medical grounds latest gpf rules for AP Govt Employees Teachers TS Employees GPF withdrawal form download Proceedings TS GPF Rules Andhra Pradesh GPF Rules GPF Temporary advance Rules 14 GPF Latest Account Slips
GPF Advance Rules Contents
SANCTION OF TEMPORARY ADVANCE [TO BE REPAID [RULE 14]
- Temporary advance should not exceed 3 months pay or half of the balance at the credit of subscriber [ Authority: Rule 14]
- Advance shall not be grant in excess of 3 months pay (or) half of the balance except for special reasons to be record in writing.
- Temporary Advance shall be sanction to meet expenses in connection with prolonged illness
[ Authority: Rule 14 (i) [a](i)
- Temporary advance shall be sanctioned to meet for overseas passage for reasons of health or Education. Authority: Rule 14 (i) [a] [ii]
- To meet cost of higher education beyond high school stage- outside India for Academic, technical professional or vocational courses. [Authority: Rule 14(i) [a] [ii] [a]
- Pay obligatory expenses in connection with marriage or other ceremonies Authority: Rule 14 (i) [a] [iii]
- To meet the cost of legal proceedings instituted by the subscriber[ Authority: Rule 14(i) [a][iv]
- To meet the cost of his defence where the subscriber is prosecut by the Govt. or the subscriber engages a legal practitioner [ Authority: Rule 14 (i) [a][v]
- And To meet the cost of building or acquiring a house including site, repairs, & repaying of outstaying loan taken for this purpose. [ Authority: Rule 14(i)[a][vi]& [vii] & [viii]
- To meet the cost acquiring a farm land or business premises within 6 months of date of retirement. [ Authority: Rule 14(i) [a][ix]
- To meet the cost of purchasing a motor car [ Authority: Rule 14(i) [a] [x]
RECOVERY OF GPF ADVANCE RULES:
- Recovery shall be complete within 36 months from the date of sanction. [ Authority: Rule 15(i)
- Not to effect recovery during the period of drawl of subsistence grant drawn by the subscriber, on leave without leave salary or leave salary equal to or less than half pay at the request of the subscriber. [ Authority: Rule 15]
- Recovery shall not be made during the last four months of service of subscriber.
- No advance should be sanction during the last four months of service [ Authority: Rule 14-1]
- Normally no second temporary advance should be sanction until the repayment of the last installment of any previous advance [ Authority: Rule 14[c]
- But in exceptional circumstances to be recorded in writing, 2nd temporary advance may sanction while previous advance is pending [ Authority: Rule 14[c]
- The validity of the sanction order for drawl of temporary advance is 3 months from the date of sanction[ Authority: Note 3 under Art. 50 of A P Financial Code Volume-I]
- Furthermore, Temporary Advance and Part final withdrawal for the same purpose should not sanction.
Guidelines for the preparation of GPF Schedules/Presentation of bills by DDOs
- The account numbers should be arrange in serial order
- The guide letters (i.e. GA, PH, Medl etc.) should invariably be suffix to the Account Numbers
- Reasons for discontinuance of subscriptions should be give (i.e. official “Proceed on leave”, “Transfer to”_______Office-District, “Quit service, die or discontinue”.)
- Against new names in the schedules indicate whether he is a new subscriber/transferred from _______Office-District et.
- The total of the schedule should struck and write both in figures and words. Pagewise totals also to be furnish.
- Month of recovery should clearly indicate.
- Schedules should prepare neatly, legibly and separately for class IV employees in the form prescribe.
- Correct Classification should recorde on schedules, challans and debit vouchers.
- Subscriptions, refunds towards TAs should separately indicate. Refunds should be support by installments and the amount of loan outstanding.
- Original authorisations should enclose to Debit Vouchers of Final Payment Cases.
- Consequently the challans should contain the details for the amounts remitted thereon or overleaf instead of enclosing a separate sheet.
- while 11 digit code should record in schedules. Telephone number/ Mobile number of the DDO will help contacts to resolve discrepancies.
- TA / PFW sanction orders should invariably attached to the debit vouchers.
- There should not be any overwriting on the debit vouchers.
- Payments on Booster scheme should be made along with GPF Payments.
- Classification of Booster Scheme payments should record correctly – Major Head …. Social Welfare.
- Employee ID should furnish in schedules and debit vouchers.
- Finally, Pay as on 31st March of the preceding year should furnish