TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2018 Junior Accounts Officer 107 Posts
TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2018 Junior Accounts Officer 107 Posts Age limit Online Application Fee District Wise Vacancies Syllabus Model Papers Exam Results Exam Date Download Hall Tickets Complete Details available at www.tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Govt released TSNPDCl junior Accounts Officers Notification 2018 vide NOTIFICATION No. 04 / 2018,_Dt: 31.05.2018 for direct recruitment for the Post of Junior Accounts Officer JAO in the districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Siricilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.
Telangana job aspirants can apply TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2018. TSNPDCL is invited On-line from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in website to the post of Junior Accounts officer
TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2018 Important Dates
|1||Total No of Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies||700|
|3||Starting date for Payment of Fee on line||15-06-2018|
|4||Starting date for submission of application on line||16-06-2018|
|5||Last date for payment of Fee on line||30-06-2018 up to 5.00 PM|
|6||Last date for submission of Application On line||30-06-2018 up to 11:59 PM|
|7||Downloading of Hall tickets||13-07-2018|
|8||Date of examination||22-07-2018 (from 10.30 to 12.30 PM)|
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Eligibility
Age Limit for TSNPDCL JAO
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 44 years.
- For BC/SC/ST 44 Years + 05 Years = 49 Years (5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.)
- The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018
Education Qualification :
Must Possess B.Com 1st class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized
University in India
TSNPDCL JAO Salary / Pay Scale
- Junior Accounts Officer Pay Rs. 34630
JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER (JAO)/2018 CATEGORY WISE VACANCIES
TSNPDCL JAO Application Fee
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee Rs. 120/-
- However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of
How to Submit TSNPDCL JAO Online Application Form 2018
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Then applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature
- Then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application
- Finally , Click on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document
TSNPDCL JAO Selection Procedure
- The selection of candidate for appointment will be made 100% on written examination only. There will be no interview.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of presidential order.
Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus Download
Section-A: 80 Marks.
ACCOUNTANCY & ADVANCED ACCOUNTANCY (English) (35 Marks)
Basic concepts and conventions-accounting process upto and including preparation of financial accounts. Bank reconciliation statement, Bills of exchange, Preparation of trial balance, final
statements of accounts, errors and their rectification, consignment, joint ventures, Depreciation,
Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India. Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties,
Hire Purchases Installment Systems, singly entry, non-trading concerns, Accounts from incomplete
records, Accounts of non-trading concerns, Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement,
death and dissolution), Branch Accounts, Company accounts (Issues and forfeiture of Shares and
Debentures-redemption of debentures-bonus shares and final accounts)–Accounting standards–
liquidation of companies, Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts, Amalgamation, absorption
and re-construction, valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis
COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (English) (25 Marks)
Fundamentals, Materials, Labour costs and Overheads, Methods of Costing: (a) Unit or output
costing, (b) job and contract costing, (c) Operating costing (d) Process costing and Marginal
Costing and Break even analysis, Standard costing and variance analysis, Budgetary Control,
financial statement analysis – Ratio analysis –Working Capital Management – Funds flow and
AUDITING (English) (20 Marks)
Fundamentals, Internal Check and control, Vouching and Verification, Audit of Companies,
Divisible Profits and Auditing Standards of India
Section-B: 20 Marks.
General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
i) Analytical & Numerical Ability
ii) General Awareness
iv) Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
v) Computer Knowledge