AP Telangana Revised Pension Rules in Telugu
AP Telangana Revised Pension Rules in Telugu Andhra Pradesh latest pension rules in Telugu PDF Download Revised Pension Rules 1980 2017 2018 2019 TS State AP Pension Calculation Formula State Government Employees Voluntary Retirement Rules Service Pension Family Pension Retirement Benefits Death cum gratuity new DA Gos Pension Rules Voluntary Retirement Rules in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State Service Pension Family Pension Retirement Benefits Death cum retirement gratuity benefits latest pension DA Gos Pensioners Pension Account Statement Pensioners can search Pension PPO ID no with Name in Online
What is pension
- Civil pension is the source of livelihood to the employees after retirement which gives some economic stability .
- It is not a charity or bounty nor it is gratuitous payment solely dependent on the whims or sweet will of the employer.
- It is earned for rendering long service . Pension is a right to retired employees.
- Except when the term Pension is used in contradistinctions to gratuity, Pension includes gratuity.
- Both can stop after due procedure
AP Telangana Revised Pension Rules 1980 in Telugu
Applies to the employees who appointed on or before dt: 31-08-2004
Contributory pension scheme :
While Applies to the employees who joins on or after Date :01-09-2004 because Central Govt implemented CPS System instead of AG Pension system
TYPES OF PENSIONS:- ( AP Telangana Pension Rules )
1)SUPERANNUATION PENSION:- (rule- 33)
First of all Superannuation fixed by the Govt. superior service 58 years Inferior 60 years. The Superannuation pension shall granted
2) RETIRING OR VOLUNTARY PENSION:- (rule- 34)
Furthermore Govt. Permits to retire, under certain conditions.
- 3 months prior notice.
- Must completes 20 yrs excludes EOL.
- No pending disciplinary cases.
3) INVALID PENSION (Rule-37.)
- A Govt. Servant who is declared by the appropriate medical authority to be permanently incapacitated for further service in accordance with the instructions on the subject may be granted invalid Pension.
- a)Immediately from the date of issue of Medical Certificate.
- b) Consequently If the employee is on leave at the time of issue of M.C. the Retirement orders may issue on last day of leave.
4) COMPENSATION PENSION:- (rule-38)
On abolition of a permanent post & not been provided alternative employment of equal cadre/ status by the Govt.
5) COMPULSORY RETIREMENT PENSION:-(Rule- 39)
Retires as a token of penalty/punishment.
6)COMPASSIONATE ALLOWANCE: (rule 40)
- A govt . servant who is dismissed or removed from service shall forfeit of his past service.
- Hence he is not eligible for pension and gratuity.
- If the case is deserving of special consideration sanction a compassionate allowance not exceeding 2/3 rd of pension/gratuity or both, Which would have been admissible to him if he had retired on invalid pension.
- Especially relevant documents should send to AG Pension Office
7) PROVISIONAL PENSION:-(rule-52)
- Retires on superannuation, and whom dept /judicial proceedings are pending 75% of normal pension will sanction
- After dropping the charges final pension may paid after deducting provisional pension.
8) ANTICIPATORY PENSION:-(rule-51)
- If delay is anticipated for final pension.
- All the pension sanctioning authorities should sanction anticipatory pension including anticipatory family pension.
- Copy of sanction order sent A.G.\L.F.Audit and entries made in the S.R.
Download AP Telangana Revised pension Rules 1980 in Telugu
Telangana AP Revised Pension Rules in Telugu Book 100 Pages – Download
2 thoughts on “AP Telangana Revised Pension Rules 1980 in Telugu”
I am cps employer total service 17 years Job resigned my gratuity elejibulity or not