AP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application 2018 and Instructions
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application 2018 how to submit online application how to pay GDS Online application status Fee amount AP GDS 2018 Registration Forgot Registration Number/Fee ID last date for online submission results age limit application fee Andhra Pradesh GDS new Recruitment Notification 2286 Jobs Salary how to submit online application form Andhra Pradesh New Recruitment Notification 2018 AP GDS Fee Payment problems how to fill AP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form Last date to submit online application
The candidates who have already registered and paid the fee in response to the earlier notification Andhra Pradesh Notification(1126 Posts) No. RE/APCO/GDS/SELECTION/2017 dtd 18.03.2017 (which stands cancelled) need not register themselves against the new notification and need not to pay the fee again. They are allowed to apply online afresh based on the old registration number and fee already paid in response to the earlier notification.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Dates||Important Events|
|Starting Date of Online Application||25th April 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||24th May 2018|
Online Application Form for AP Gramin Dak Sevak 2018
- Fee Payment at AP Postal Offices Only
- After Fee Payment Online Application with Registration Number – Click Here
- Click Here
- Forgot Registration Number/Fee ID Click Here
- Candidates who did not get OTP with old registered mobile number can change their mobile number Click Here
- Candidates those who have registered earlier and want to enroll as PH candidates can Click Here
- Click Here
Instructions to Submit AP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application 2018
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again.
- The same registration number should be used for submission of application.
- Consequently, Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’
For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- also Year of Passing Xth class
- Finally, Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Any candidate will be allow to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- While Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, payment of fee is exempt for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates.
- They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information.
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification Complete Details
AP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of Organization: India Post Office.||Name of Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Posts: 2286||Application Mode: Online|
|Official Website: indiapost.gov.in||Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-||Application Fee: Rs. 100 for OC/ OBCSC/ ST: NIL|
|Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years on date 25.04.2018||Educational Qualification: 10th Pass/S.S.C|
|No. of Posts||536||41||41||18||242||187||1221||2286|
|Date of Official Notification||25th April 2018|
|Online Application Starting Date||25th April 2018|
|Last Date to apply||24th May 2018|
|AP GDS 2018 Complete Notification||Click Here|
|How to apply Online Application –||Click Here|
|District Wise / Division Wise Vacancies List||Click Here|