TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies admissions for VI to IX Class 2018
TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies admissions for VI to IX Class 2018 TSWRIES Notification 2018 TSWRES Entrance Test TS Social welfare admissions Online application Telangana Gurukulam 6th,7th,8th,9th classes admission entrance exam eligibility schools list seats syllabus exam date application fee how to submit application form Adilabad Karimnagar Warangal Khammam Mahabubnagar Medak Rangareddy Hyderabad Nizamabad Nalgonda TSWREI schools list
Applications are invited for TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies from Boys and Girls for Admission into 8th class at Centre of Excellence, Karimnagar, Karimnagar District and backlog vacancies from classes VI to IX in TSWR Institutions functioning under the control of TSWREI Society, to provide special coaching to the meritorious Scheduled Caste students for the academic year 2018-19. TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies
The applications will be received through online from 01.05.2018 and will be closed on 15.05.2018 and the date of Entrance Examination is 03.06.2018.
TSWREI Society has established Residential Schools with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TSWREI Society is managing 235 Institutions during the academic year 2018-19 filling up Backlog Vacancies VI to IX and COE Karimnagar in VIII class.
Salient features of TSWREI Society :-
- All the TSWREI Society is providing education in Residential Mode with experienced and highly qualified teachers.
- Concept oriented teaching.
- Flipped classes to enrich the understanding and communicating skills
- E-Plus Club for better communicative skills in English.
- Conduct Summer Camps to develop the Skills among the students.
- Conducting different Camps in Journalism, Dance, Music, Beautician, Young Leaders, Film Making, SWAREO Craft, Voice 4 Girls, Voice 4 Boys, Horse Riding, Yachting etc. as per the interest of students.
- Earn while learn, Green Gurus, Teaching Assistant Programmes.
- Bharth Darshan to get acquaintances with different places and culture.
- Panacea Command Centre to monitor the Health of students (24 ×7)
- Nutritious, Delicious food which super fine rice.
- Providing Non-vegetarian once in a week.
- Supply of Egg and Banana Fruit daily.
- Tiffin and Snacks.
- Students stationery (Note Books, Record Books, Herbarium sheets and etc.)
- Three pairs of uniform, PT Dress, Shoe, Socks, Katora, Bedding Material.
- Payment of Cosmetic charges.
- Individual attention is being paid to each student.
- House Parent system is implemented by appointing staff as House parents to each section and the House parents shall monitor the academics, health and relative issues of the students round the clock.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.15 AM and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for all-round development of students
Facilities and fee payable to the Institution at the time of Admission at all TSWREI Society Institutions:
TSWREI Society is having adequate infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, Computer Labs, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education department. The Institutions offer free education besides free boarding and lodging facilities to all selected candidates. Special care will be taken for talented as well as low achievers. House parent system is adopted to look after and guide the students staying in the hostel.
TSWREIS Eligibility Criteria:
1) Age limit:
|S.No||Class||SC & ST||Other Castes|
|1||For 6th Class
|Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2018||Not exceeding 12 years as on 31.08.2018|
|2||For 7th Class
|Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2018||Not exceeding 13 years as on 31.08.2018|
|3||For 8th Class
|Not exceeding 16 years as on 31.08.2018||Not exceeding 14 years as on 31.08.2018|
|4.||For 9th Class
|Not exceeding 17 years as on 31.08.2018||Not exceeding 15 years as on 31.08.2018|
- The students should have studied in a recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium.
- The students should produce caste and income certificates, certified by the Tahasildar.
- The parental income should be Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban areas per Annum.
Details of available seats at COE Karimnagar, Karimnagar District(Co-Edu)
|S.No||Region Name||Centre ofExcellence||NO OF SEATS|
|COE Karimnagar, Karimnagar District||8TH||80||80||160|
C) Reservation :
The reservation pattern for filling admissions in COE Karimnagar(Co-Education)
Caste wise Reservation pattern:
- SC -75% ; 2. BC-C Converted Christians: 2%; 3. BC- 12%; 4. ST -6%; 5. Minority -3%; 6. Others 2%
- In SC Category, 70% seats are reserved for students from TSWR Institutions and SW hostels and 30% to SC students from any other recognized institutions.(8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
- The seats under BC-C Converted Christians, ST, BC and OC are filled based on the merit only. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
- 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically handicapped children for admissions into COE based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board for the students . They should be able to attend to their duties on their own. (8th and 9th classes of COE Karimnagar Only)
- In remaining TSWR Schools the admissions will be taken up based on availability of vacancies.
TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies Details of examination and syllabus :
- The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
- OMR sheets will be provided to answer the questions. The students have to bubble the answer in the OMR sheet with a blue/black ball point pen only.
- The syllabus for the examination is as follows :
|.No||Class||Test Date||MaximumMarks||Time||Duration||Syllabus (Previous class)|
|1.||VI and VII||03-06.2018||100||11:00 AM
|2 Hours||English – 30 Maths – 30 Science – 30
Mental Ability – 10
|2.||VIII and IX||03-06.2018||140||11:00 PM
|2 ½ Hours||
8th classEnglish – 30 Maths – 30 General Science – 40
Current Affairs & Aptitude- 409th classEnglish – 30 Maths – 30
Phy Sci – 20
Bio-Sci – 20
Current Affairs &Aptitude- 40
Online Application for TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies 2018
- Make payment for Online Application – Click Here
- To Submit Online Application for TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies 2018 – Click Here
Important Dates for TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies Notification 2018-19
- The applications receive through online from 01.05.2018
- and it will close on 15.05.2018
- The date of Entrance Examination is 03.06.2018.
Instructions to apply for 6th to 9th classes admission test for TSWREIS Backlog Vacancies:
- The applicants have to submit the application through online available in the society website www.tswreis.in by visiting any Meeseva Kendra or any internet centre by paying Rs100/- as application fee for submission of online applications.
- The candidates should select “concerned class in online application (Ex. VI class / VII class / VIII class / IX class) and submit it online.
- Hence The candidates who opt for COE Karimnagar will be consider for admission into COE Karimnagar
- It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek admission in their district. Boys should select only boys schools and Girls should select only Girls schools in the district in order of preference so that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Candidates are advise to take printout of fill in application form and Hall-ticket soon after submission of application online.
- The questions will be of objective type and will be in both Telugu and English Medium.
- Test will be conduct in all the (31) districts of Telangana.
- Finally The selection of candidates will be purely on written test merit only. Based on the merit and school option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission subject to availability of vacancy.