TS DOST 2018 Degree Online Application Process @ dost.cgg.gov.in
TS DOST 2018 Degree Online Application Process @ dost.cgg.gov.in Dost Student Login ts degree Online Application Last Date Seat Allotment Osmania University / OU, Kakatiya University/ KU, Telangana University/ TU, Palamuru University/ PU, Mahathma Gandhi University/ MG and SU/ Satavahana Universities Online Application Form. Telangana Degree Online Admission Notification 2018-19
TSDOST 2018 DEGREE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS TSDOST 2018 ADMISSION PROCESS
DOST (Degree Online Services, Telangana) welcomes you to join in Undergraduate Courses, 2018-19 in Telangana. The only Gateway to Degree Courses (BA/B.Com./B.Sc. etc.) in the State of Telangana is DOST.
- First Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the linkhttps://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, login for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- Finally The admissions will be made in three phases
STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES FOR TSDOST 2018 ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- First, Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Then Click on “Register” button for registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment
- Then, Payment gateway pagewill appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
” Your payment was Successfull for Rs.200/- on DD/MM/2018…Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX”
- Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home,the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2018-19 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana , some of your information will be auto filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana all the details must be entere by the student.
- Consequently Please enter equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview
- Therefore Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- Finally, To Excerise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” To Exit click on LOGOUT.
Who can participate in Web options Phase-II
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join
- Who have not secured seats in the options exercised in Phase-I
- Who have not exercised the options so far.
- The Candidate who have secured a seat ,reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Hence, Who have reported/Not reported in the Phase-I allotted seat.