Telangana AP Police Katina Seva Pathakam Eligibility Complete Details
Telangana AP Police Katina Seva Pathakam AP Police Seva Pathakam Eligibility minimum service Telugu New Year Ugadi Telangana AP Formation Day awards to Police Officers AP Police Katina Seva Pathakam amount and month wise amount Katina Seva Pathakamu Proforma application form procedure to submit state Police pathakama rewards (only fcr police) The Candidate should have atleast 3 to 4 years of minimum service and must be an approved probationer as on Ist January of the year to become eligible for the award of Katina Seva Pathakamu for the Telugu New Years Day (i.e, UGADI ) and A.P. Formation Day (Ist November).
AP Police Katina Seva Pathakam Badge :
Andhra Pradesh Katina Seva Pathakam Ribbon with half blue and half red
The Medal will be circular in shape, made of Bronze with one and three eight inches in diameter and have embossed on the obverse Andhra Pradesh State emblem and Andhra Pradesh Police Katina Seva Pathakamu and on the reverse Amaravathi Stupam with Andhra Pradesh Police Service.
Number of Medals and Cash Amount for Andhra Pradesh Police Katina Seva Pathakamu (only for police) :-
- There will be 60 Medals (per year out of 450 Medals intended for Police) at the rate of 30 Medals on each occasion exclusively for Police Officers and Men Only under this scheme.
- The recipients of this medal are entitle to cash grant and non-recurring cash awards as specified in the rules.
- The recipients of these awards will be eligible for recurring grant of Rs. 25/- per month for life and non-recurring cash award of Rs. 2000/- like Seva Pathakamu. Same like AP Police Seva Pathakam
- Hence, Al these medals are meant for Police Officers and Men only.
Eligibility for AP Police Katina Seva Pathakam
- Must have worked in preventing the extremist activities and displayed commendable courage and bravery during adverse circumstances.
- and must have completed 3 years of service after probation period.
- The Police Officers and Men who are direct recruit as DY.SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE, SI., and PC and other equivalent ranks in the Department are eligible.
- The Candidate should have atleast 3 to 4 years of minimum service and must be an approved probationer as on Ist January of the year to become eligible for the award of Katina Seva Pathakamu for the Telugu New Years Day (i.e, UGADI ) and A.P. Formation Day (Ist November).
- The Candidates during the period of services specified above should have worked in difficult situations, difficult areas exerting themselves acquitting to the responsibilities entrusted to them (For example areas acutely effected with naxalite including notified agency areas).
- The candidate should have an exemplary and clean record of service with continuous devotion to duty and sincerity in difficult situations and areas.
- The integrity of the candidate and his non-involvement in any judicial proceedings should be certified
Mode of Wearing AP Police Katina Seva Pathakam
Each medal shall be suspend from the left breast and the ribbon shall be 1 inch in length and 1 inch in width. Andhra Pradesh Police Katina Seva Pathakamu the ribbon shall be half Blue and Half Red