Probation Declaration Rules in Telangana AP
Probation Declaration Rules in AP Telangana Probation declaration Form Andhra Pradesh AP Subordinate service Rules 1996 for Probation declaration AP State Probation Rules in Telugu TS Govt Employees Teachers Police Probation period Rules how to count probation period days on leave Extension Suspension Period appeal how to count probation period days probation extension rules period suspension Termination and Extensions of Probation Appeal against discharge of probationer under probation period declaration of probation Conformation of Probation Probation time for Promotion Passing of tests during probation Probation period increment which case his increment is postponed until he completes his probation. Such postponement of increment is not a penalty and shall not affect future increment after he completes probation. Any leave other than Optional holidays and casual leave availed during probation do not count for probation Probation Declaration Rules
Telangana AP Probation Declaration Rules Contents :
AP Telangana Probation Declaration Rules in Telugu
Probation ( Rules 16)
- Probation means the period during which a fresh entrant to service or a person appointment to a higher post for the first time either by promotion or by transfer from another service is put on test for determining his fitness to hold the post in a service, class or category.
- Moreover Probation means a member of a service, class or category who is on probation and yet to complete it.
- Approved probationer is one who has satisfactorily completed his probation in a service, class or category
Period of Probation Declaration Rules :
i) For Direct Recruitment :
- Every person appointed by Direct Recruitment to any post shall be on probation, from the date on which he commences probation , for a period of two years within a continuous period of three years For Promotion or Transfer
- Every person appointed to any post by promotion or by transfer shall be on probation from the date on which he commences probation for a period of one year within a continuous period of two years ( Rule 16 (c)
- Whenever a continuous period of duty is prescribed as probation in the service rules, leave taken by a probationer constitutes a break in the continuity of probation
Commencement of Probation ( Rule 16 (A) & 16 B)
- If appointed regularly in accordance with rules of the service from the date of joining duty or such other date as may be specified by the appointing authority
- If appointed temporarily under rule 10 i.e otherwise than according to rules and subsequently appointed to the same post in accordance with rules – from the date of his subsequent appointment or from an earlier date as the appointing authority may determine, subject to the condition that his commencement of probation from an earlier date shall not adversely affect any person who has been appointed earlier or simultaneously, to the same service, class or category in the same unit
- A person appointed to a service otherwise than by direct recruitment, shall be deemed to have commenced probation from the date from which he has been continuously on duty in such service for a period of not less than 60 days from the date of joining duty having been appointed on regular basis in accordance with the rules
- This rule will not apply to those who are appointed in consultation with the APPSC/TSSPC or DPC or any agency for recruitment specified by Government ( Rule 16 (b) )
Period of probation 16(c) :
- For direct recruits: Two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
- For promotees/ appointees by appointment by transfer: One year on duty within a continuous period of two years.
- Service in higher category in the same service counts for probation in the lower category.
PASSING OF TESTS DURING PROBATION ( Rule 16 ( E) & (F)
- 16(e) Must Pass tests/acquire special qualifications if so required under these rules or special service rules
- 16(f) (i) Failure to pass test/acquire any qualifications, if the probation is not extended under Rule 17(b) such employees shall be discharged.
- 16(f) (ii)If the results of the test in which the probationer appeared for the Test, such probationer shall be continued till the publication of such results.
- 16(f) (iii) In case such probationer fails to pass in such test such probationer shall be discharged from service.
- If a person is required to pass the prescribed tests or acquire any qualification as prescribed in the special rules, within the period of probation he/she should do so, failing which the appointing authority may either extend the probation or discharge him from service
- consequently If the results of the tests to be passed, which the probationer has appeared, are not known before the expiry of the prescribed period of probation or extended period of probation he shall continue to be on probation until the results of such tests or examinations are pusblished.
- Any delay in the issue of an order discharging a probationer shall not entitle him to be deemed to have satisfactorily completed his probation
CHANGE IN THE DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF PROBATION
- A probationer who fails to pass the prescribed tests or acquire the special qualifications prescribed within the period of probation or within the extended period of probation and whose probation is further extended by Government till the date of his passing such tests or acquiring such qualifications, shall be deemed to have commenced probation w.e.f the date to be fixed by the Government which would be anterior to the date of his passing the tests or acquiring such special qualification.
- However, that the interval between the two dates shall be equivalent to the prescribed period of probation whether on duty or otherwise and seniority of such probationers shall be determined with reference to the date so fixed (w.e.f. 9-3-1981)
Probation Declaration Rules in AP Telangana
SUSPENSION TERMINATION AND EXTENSION OF PROBATION DECLARATION RULES ( RULE 17 )
- Probation can be suspended for want of a vacancy.
- and Probation can be terminated for unsatisfactory work or for failure to pass the prescribed tests.
- Probation can be extended in case of failure of passing tests. Rule – 17)
PROBATION DECLARATION RULES ( RULE 18)
- A decision as to extend/suspend or discharge from service should be taken within 8 week on expiry of probation period.
- If no such order is passed with in one year of expiry of probation period, such employee be deemed to have satisfactorily completed the period of probation and a formal order should be issued.
- In case of charges pending, the above position does not apply
- important Notes on Probation Declaration : Any leave other than Optional holidays and casual leave availed during probation do not count for probation.
- Public holidays and optional holidays prefixed or suffixed to such leave also do not count as duty for probation. (G.M.No. 16888/64-2 GAD dt. 4-7-1964).
- When notional promotion is assigne such notional date shall be compute for qualifying service in feeder category for promotion and such notional service shall be counted for declaration of probation in the feeder category. (Rule 33 ( c)
Download Probation Declaration Forms AP & Telangana
- AP Teachers Probation Declaration Form & Proceedings
- Andhra Pradesh Teachers Probation Declaration Application Form
- A.P Govt Employees Probation Declaration Form
- Telangana Govt Employees Probation Declaration Form