AP Pension PPO Status Online PPO Arrival Status By Name
AP Pension PPO Status Online PPO Arrival Status Pensioners 12 Digits PPO Arrival status Check your PPO Status Online how to get PPO Number PPO Status by Name Check Pension Amount Status Online Forget PPO Number How to know my Pension Payment Order No how to get PPO number by account number PPO ID CPAO Pension Status APPensioners 12 Digits PPO Arrival status Check your PPO Status Online how to get PPO Number PPO Status by Name Check Pension Amount Status Online Forget PPO Number How to know my Pension Payment Order No check PPO Number by Name CPAO how to get PPo number by account number PPO ID Detailshow to get 12 digit Pension PPO Number by Name. Pensioners Payment Information Pensioners List
PPO Status – The facility of checking the PPO Status and pension service is available online on Web Responsive Pensioners’ Service. Central Government Employees, who are retiring and whose pension papers are submit on “Bhavishya” Application, now can check their PPO Status online. “Bhavishya” is now mandatory.
Pension Processing Status Tracking :
Retired and retiring pensioners can track status of their pension cases of both new as well as revision like date of receipt of their cases in AG and date sent from CPAO to the Bank. To track the pension status, in respect of retired government employees, PPO numbers, date of birth and date of retirement/date of death are require. For retiring employees, PAN number and date of retirement is require.
AP Pension PPO Status Online PPO Arrival Status
Instructions to Check AP Pension PPO Status Online PPO Arrival Status
- First Select District Name from given list ( Eg: Guntur)
- Then Enter PPO Number
- If You Don’t know PPO Number then Click Here to search PPO Number with Name
Pension Payment Order 12 Digit PPO Numbers
What is system of allotment of 12 digit PPO numbers?
- The following system is adopt for the allotment of 12 digits PPO numbers.
- In each PPO, the first five digits indicate the code number of PPO Issuing Authority,
- and next two digits indicate the year of issue,
- and after this the four digits indicate the sequential number of the PPO
- while the last digit is a check digit for the purpose of computer.
- For example, a PPO bearing number 709650601302 implies that PPO has been issued by AG Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, in the year 2006 and is the 130th PPO issued by that PPO issuing authority, and is allotted computer code-2
What is the significance of new 12 Digit PPO number and how to get new 12 Digit PPO number in place of old PPO number of pensioners retired prior to 01.01.1990?
- The new 12 Digit PPO number is unique for each pensioner/
- family pensioner and it works as reference number for any communication made to CPAO.
- Pensioners can check status of their pension and lodge grievances through 12 Digit PPO number
- only because CPAO database recognize only 12 Digit PPO numbers.
- While CPAO was establish on 01.01.1990
- and, therefore, does not have record of pensions sanctioned prior to 1990 by various govt. offices.
- In order to create record of such pensioners in CPAO computer data base,information of such pensioners can be provided by PAO of pensioners parent office or the concerned
- consequently, CPPC duly support with attested photo copies of old pension papers and get 12 digit PPO number allot.